You’re stressed. But you don’t have to cruise to a tropical island to relieve your stress or anxiety. Here are some simple ideas to get you out of your rut:
- Drink a cup of hot tea.
- Breathe … deeply.
- Step outside. Breathe in the fresh air.
- Have lunch with a co-worker, friend or family member.
- Listen to music.
- Plant-ify your house or workspace.
- Stand and stretch. Every hour.
- Praise others.
- Smile! Try a full-fledged smile that leaves crinkles around the eyes.
- Erect a “wall of inspiration” in your work area.
- Clean up your house or workspace.
- Skip work email. Talk in-person or over the phone.
- Set work meetings for 45 minutes (instead of one hour). More time between appointments!
More Stress-Free Inspiration
Latest posts by Erika Gruszewski (see all)
- Healthy Snacking Tips from a Football Party Veteran - February 2, 2022
- Why I Will Be in Line for A Flu Shot This Year - February 21, 2021
- Small Steps to Prevent Big Falls: Protecting Older Adults from Injury - February 20, 2021