Thank you for checking Excellus BlueCross BlueShield’s Comment Posting Guidelines.
Please know that we welcome comments on the blog. You can also email us at SocialMediaExcellus@excellus.com. If you have a customer service question, feel free to call the contact number listed on the back of your health insurance identification card.
To create a safe space and foster constructive discussion, please do not post information that meets any of the following criteria:
- Posts that contain personal health information, including your health insurance identification number, health condition, financial information, etc.
- Comments that contain trade secrets or other confidential, proprietary information of Excellus BlueCross BlueShield or others, or otherwise violate the Company’s legally required confidentiality obligations.
- Malicious, obscene, intimidating or harassing remarks.
- Discriminatory remarks.
- Threats of violence or similar inappropriate or illegal conduct.
- Off-topic comments.
- Solicitations or advertisements.
We will remove content from the blog that violates our Comment Posting Guidelines.
Comments from employees are subject to the Company’s Social Media Policy in the Employee Handbook.
Here are some other things you should know:
- Many of our social media posts contain health information from credible sources that may be helpful to you. What is posted on our site should not be considered medical advice or replace a consultation with a health care professional.
- Pages linked to our site do not constitute endorsement. We are not responsible for the content of external websites.
- If you post comments to our blog, you understand and acknowledge that the information posted is available to the public and may be used by us for internal and external purposes.
- If you do not want to have information that you post used, published, copied and reprinted, do not post on our pages.