Fall has arrived and you’re ready to hit the pumpkin patches. But which ones should you visit?
To help, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite pumpkin patches in these regions of upstate New York: Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, and Utica. Grab your kids, camera and in some cases your pet. Head over to the pumpkin patch to enjoy some fall family fun.
There are a lot more great pumpkin patches in upstate New York. If we missed your favorite one, add it to the comments section below!
For more, read Pumpkin Picking at Chase Farms in Fairport, NY.
Please follow COVID-19 precautions while enjoying your visit to the pumpkin patch . For more information, contact your local farm.
1. Stokoe Farms
- Hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sept. 26 – Oct. 25.
- Location: 656 South Rd, Scottsville, NY 14546
- Hours: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. every day. You must reserve online tickets to guarantee admission
- Location: 1821 Fairport Nine Mile Point Rd, Penfield, NY 14526
- Hours: Fall season is Sept. 1 – Oct. 31. 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Location: 2205 Rts. 5 & 20, Stanley, NY 14561
- Hours: 10 a.m. to dusk every day, Sept. 19 through Nov. 1.
- Location: 11199 Main Street, Clarence, NY 14031
- Hours: Open starting Sept. 18 through Halloween. Visits are by reservation only.
- Location: 9270 Wolcott Road, Clarence Center, NY 14032
3. Akron Acres
- Hours: Open to the public on Fridays from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. Open on weekends through Columbus Day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Private visits are available during the week by reservation.
- Location: 12607 Stage Road, Akron, NY 14001
- Hours: Open daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. during the fall season.
- Location: 2901 Rose Hill Rd, Marietta, NY 13110
- Hours: Open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Sept. 19 through Halloween.
- Location: 3735 W. Seneca Turnpike, Syracuse NY 13215
- Hours: Open daily through Halloween from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Location: 2188 Graffenburg Road, Sauquoit, NY 13456
- Hours: Open daily 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. starting Sept. 7 through Oct. 31.
- Location: 587 Cullen Road, Richfield Springs, NY 13439
Did we miss your favorite pumpkin patch? Add it to the comments section below!
Can’t get enough pumpkin? Check out 5 Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes for Fall
- Healthy Snacking Tips from a Football Party Veteran - February 2, 2022
- Why I Will Be in Line for A Flu Shot This Year - February 21, 2021
- Small Steps to Prevent Big Falls: Protecting Older Adults from Injury - February 20, 2021