Latest posts by Erika Gruszewski (see all)
- Healthy Snacking Tips from a Football Party Veteran - February 2, 2022
- Why I Will Be in Line for A Flu Shot This Year - February 21, 2021
- Small Steps to Prevent Big Falls: Protecting Older Adults from Injury - February 20, 2021
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp garlic powder * or minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk all the ingredients together.
- Use the mix to coat your favorite protein. For chicken, pork or beef, marinate one to four hours. For tofu or seafood, marinate for up to one hour.