There’s so much to love about this pumpkin protein smoothie recipe. It’s quick. It’s easy. It’s delicious. It’s fall-themed. But maybe best of all, it’s customizable. Try it with your favorite milk, or try almond butter instead of peanut butter. Want an extra creamy smoothie? Add some avocado! You can’t go wrong with this recipe.
Latest posts by Erika Gruszewski (see all)
- Healthy Snacking Tips from a Football Party Veteran - February 2, 2022
- Why I Will Be in Line for A Flu Shot This Year - February 21, 2021
- Small Steps to Prevent Big Falls: Protecting Older Adults from Injury - February 20, 2021
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 frozen banana (pro tip: peel before freezing)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender.