Latest posts by Erika Gruszewski (see all)
- Healthy Snacking Tips from a Football Party Veteran - February 2, 2022
- Why I Will Be in Line for A Flu Shot This Year - February 21, 2021
- Small Steps to Prevent Big Falls: Protecting Older Adults from Injury - February 20, 2021
- 4 chicken breasts diced into medium-sized chunks
- 1 jar tomato sauce pick your favorite
- bowtie pasta
- Parmesan cheese grated
- Place the diced chicken and the sauce into a bag and place in the freezer.
- When you’re ready to use the Crock-Pot, take the bag out of the freezer and cook the contents in the Crock-Pot on low for 5 hours.
- When you’re ready to eat, cook the bowtie pasta.
- Drain and ladle the chicken and sauce, mix with the pasta, and add the parmesan cheese.