Prepare this Crock-Pot meal ahead of time. Freeze the food in gallon Ziploc bags for future chow-downs. -Ted Byrnes
- 4 chicken breasts diced into medium-sized chunks
- 1 jar tomato sauce pick your favorite
- bowtie pasta
- Parmesan cheese grated
- Place the diced chicken and the sauce into a bag and place in the freezer.
- When you’re ready to use the Crock-Pot, take the bag out of the freezer and cook the contents in the Crock-Pot on low for 5 hours.
- When you’re ready to eat, cook the bowtie pasta.
- Drain and ladle the chicken and sauce, mix with the pasta, and add the parmesan cheese.
Latest posts by Edward Byrnes (see all)
- Gym Closed? Build Your Own – It’s Easier Than You Think! - December 28, 2020
- Defying the Laws of Probability, or, How We Got Our Dog - April 29, 2020
- Homemade Sauerkraut is Easier Than You Think - March 16, 2018